Some of the biggest names in healthcare were recognised earlier this month at the 2015 HealthInvestor Awards.
The annual competition celebrates the achievements of those who invest in, advise, lend to, and operate within the healthcare market.
More than 1,300 people packed the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on 10 June for the ceremony, which was hosted by journalist, Jeremy Vine.
The winners are as follows.
- Bank or lender of the year: Santander
- Consultants of the year – strategic: LEK Consulting
- Consultants of the year – transactional: EY
- Corporate Financer of the year : Deloitte
- Legal advisors of the year – private: Nabarro
- Legal advisors of the year – public Capsticks
- Legal advisors of the year – transactional (private): DAC Beachcroft
- Legal advisors of the year – transactional (public): Pinsent Masons
- Lessor of the year: Siemens Financial Services
- Diagnostic or primary care provider of the year: Alliance Medical
- Private hospital group of the year: Spire
- Recruiter of the year: Team24
- Private equity investor of the year (under £50m): Apposite Capital
- Private equity investor of the year (over £50m): GI Partners
- IT innovator of the year: babylon
- Technology provider of the year: Orion Health
- Property consultants of the year – capital markets: JLL
- Property consultants of the year – property services: Sweett Group
- Property developer of the year: Assura
- Property investor of the year: Health Care REIT
- Domicillary care provider of the year: Allied Healthcare
- Residential care provider of the year: Country Court Care
- Specialist care provider of the year: Lifeways
- Complex care provider of the year: Lighthouse Healthcare
- Community support provider of the year: Essex Cares
- Public private partnership: The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Synlab UK
Commenting on its award for Technology provider of the year, Colin Henderson, managing director for UK and Ireland at Orion Health, said: “Winning this award is acknowledgement that our solutions are delivering the value intended and we’re delighted that it highlights Orion Health as a market leader in healthcare technology in the UK.
“This win will hopefully help us publicise and showcase the difference that our integrated care solutions are making in UK healthcare, no matter the scale or demand of the project.”
The award was earned in part due to a deal with Health & Social Care Services Northern Ireland that resulted in a clinical portal-based electronic care record which services the entire population of Northern Ireland. It also follows the integration of health and social care information across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire and work with NHS Great Glasgow and Clyde Health Board to implement an Electronic Patient Record system.