FMS provides Environmental Monitoring (EM) systems comprising viable and non-viable particle counters including the game-changing BioTrak® Real-Time Viable Particle Counter from TSI Inc. that’s a perfect fit for the revised EU GMP Annex 1 with its mandate for continuous monitoring and directives to establish a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS).
- All FMS systems are Pharma 4.0-ready
- OPC UA communication protocols
- Compatible with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) architectures
- Compatible with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
FMS supports the nationwide supply and installation of bespoke continuous monitoring solutions and critical alarm systems with a highly-trained field service team that covers:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Cell & Gene therapy
- Life science cleanrooms
- Healthcare & hospital facilities
- Laboratories & research centres
- Semiconductor fabrication
- Aeronautical manufacturers
- Space & satellite manufacturers
- Defence manufacturers and contractors
- Automotive manufacturers
- EV battery gigafactories
- Graphene processing
- Food processing areas
- Other sectors that deploy critical controlled areas and equipment.
In addition to the unique BioTrak viable particle counter, other products include portable and handheld counters from the TSI AeroTrak® range with sensitivities down to 0.1µm (AeroTrak 9110) and 10nm (AeroTrak 9001CPC). Services include the calibration of particle counters and environmental parameters, including UKAS temperature calibrations.
FMS is headquartered in Malvern, Worcestershire.
FMS is a Gold Channel Partner to the world’s leading manufacturer of particle counters and environmental monitoring software (FMS5) by TSI Inc., and a Channel Partner for ViGIE by InnoWave, the manufacturer of fully managed cloud-based Monitoring Systems (FMS).
- PDA (Parental Drug Association)
- Pharmig (Pharmaceutical Microbiology)
- PHSS (Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sciences Society)
- ISPE (International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering)
- CCN (Contamination Control Network)