Within the medical gas market, we specialise in medical air and vacuum systems, manifolds, monitoring equipment and pipeline components. We also offer the industry’s most comprehensive technical support provision and have a 24/7 service support team.
With countless installations and ongoing maintenance programmes in hospitals throughout the UK, we are perfectly placed to support your medical gas pipeline system (MGPS), ensuring patient safety and helping you deliver outstanding patient care.
Total Turnkey Service
Our total turnkey service streamlines delivery of the MGPS for new-build facilities or as part of a hospital upgrade:
- Site survey - an onsite survey allows the BeaconMedaes team to get a thorough understanding of the site before any design work begins for precise material planning and pricing
- In-house design service – our experienced in-house team uses BIM modelling to provide an expert design service
- Equipment manufacture - all MGPS equipment is CE marked to the Medical Device Directive
- Spare parts - the dedicated spare parts department ensures provision of high quality OEM parts that ensure long service from equipment
- Installation - a dedicated project manager produces the necessary scope of works and risk assessments and monitors progress throughout
- Testing and commissioning - all medical gas pipeline systems installations are tested by BeaconMedaes prior to handing over to the hospital for a final check and purity test to HTM 02-01 standards
- Maintenance and service – we operate a large field service force and a 24/7 emergency callout service
Advanced and comprehensive product portfolio
As a company committed to being at the forefront of development and innovation, BeaconMedaes’ medical gas pipeline system (MGPS) product range is always growing.
The newest addition to our product portfolio is the Central Destruction Unit (CDU), developed in response to increasing concerns around the use of Entonox, particularly in maternity wards. The CDU is a low-energy unit that provides sustainable gas cleaning of exhaled nitrous oxide (N2O), eliminating it by more than 99% by causing it to decompose rapidly into nitrogen and oxygen, the main components in air.
MyMedGas is another recent product launch. It radically changes the way hospitals manage their MGPS by giving them total control over the entire system. It provides one central digital location from which everything relating to the MGPS can be easily overseen and managed, with data accessed at any time and from any place. This streamlines processes, helps to identify faults before they become serious, and ultimately improves hospital safety and patient care.